Here’s Kirkwood’s Tumblr account. It’s already snowed and supposed to snow today too. A few good things happened in Kirkwood this Summer:
- new siding and windows for the Sun Meadows complex,
- new recreation building for the Kirkwood Community Association getting ready for a January ’14 opening,
- electrical lines laid down so Kirkwood will finally get it’s electrical on the grid versus burning diesel for its electricity,
- new ski patrol building at the top of Chair 10, The Wall, to improve grooming
- picked up some nice, good looking snowshoes for cheap on eBay for us and for guests who don’t ski or snowboard
Should be a good year up there.