February 27, 2007

Why I Hate Blacks/Asians

Tags: Everyday Life — 10:08 am Comments (47)

It’s ok if I pull stuff down off my web site because it’s my web site and it’s for my personal use. If you want to follow along that’s your problem. But you can’t pull stuff down off the net if you’re a company, Asian Week. Once it’s up, it’s up.

Anyway for my records, the two articles from Ken Eng, Why I Hate Blacks and Why I Hate Asians. He has one about white people too. I’ll post my thoughts on race next time.

This is per SFGate’s coverage of the AsianWeek story and backlash.

**UPDATE** Comments for this post are now off. Thanks.

—-

Why I Hate Blacks

Kenneth Eng, Feb 23, 2007

Here is a list of reasons why we should discriminate against blacks, starting from the most obvious down to the least obvious:

• Blacks hate us. Every Asian who has ever come across them knows that they take almost every opportunity to hurl racist remarks at us.

In my experience, I would say about 90 percent of blacks I have met, regardless of age or environment, poke fun at the very sight of an Asian. Furthermore, their activity in the media proves their hatred: Rush Hour, Exit Wounds, Hot 97, etc.

• Contrary to media depictions, I would argue that blacks are weak-willed. They are the only race that has been enslaved for 300 years. It’s unbelievable that it took them that long to fight back.

On the other hand, we slaughtered the Russians in the Japanese-Russo War.

• Blacks are easy to coerce. This is proven by the fact that so many of them, including Reverend Al Sharpton, tend to be Christians.

Yet, at the same time, they spend much of their time whining about how much they hate “the whites that oppressed them.”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t Christianity the religion that the whites forced upon them?

• Blacks don’t get it. I know it’s a blunt and crass comment, but it’s true. When I was in high school, I recall a class debate in which one half of the class was chosen to defend black slavery and the other half was chosen to defend liberation.

Disturbingly, blacks on the prior side viciously defended slavery as well as Christianity. They say if you don’t study history, you’re condemned to repeat it.

In high school, I only remember one black student ever attending any of my honors and AP courses. And that student was caught cheating.

It is rather troubling that they are treated as heroes, but then again, whites will do anything to defend them.

—–

Why I Hate Asians

Kenneth Eng, Jan 12, 2007

It seems like an odd title for an article written by an Asian Supremacist, but there are very good reasons why I hate many of my own kind.

The first thing I hate about Asians in America is how so many of them want to suck up to whites. I have had fistfights and verbal altercations with many who discriminated against me and my people. Sadly, however, the Asians who witness or hear about these battles often hate me for being “hypocritical,” and tell me that “two wrongs don’t make a right.” Do these sycophants think it’s “cool” to mindlessly side with whites and blacks? Is it not enough that we have to fight against discrimination? Now we have to fight amongst ourselves as well?

The second thing I hate about Asians is how little pride most of them have. This may be the result of societal brainwashing, but whatever the cause, it must stop. I am repulsed when I see Asian guys speak with British accents in an attempt to sound sophisticated. British people can’t be all that sophisticated if they don’t yet understand the concept of dental hygiene. I am also sickened when I hear Asian people imitate Negro slang in an endeavor to sound “ghetto.” Am I supposed to be impressed that such a person emulates the attitude of a supposed slum resident? More importantly, whatever happened to being yourself?

The third thing I hate about Asians is how apathetic many of them are in terms of honor these days. If I saw an Asian being stereotyped in a movie theater, I would immediately stand up and shout incessantly at the screen so that none of the white audience members could enjoy the film. When I saw a white man yelling at an old Asian woman a few months ago, I walked up to him and hollered slurs right back in his Aryan face. But most other Asians, I am disappointed to say, would rather just chuckle at their own stereotypes on screen and ignore the problems of their brethren. At the risk of sounding corny, whatever happened to the days of the samurai? When honor meant more than life? Whatever happened to the age of Sun Tzu when we used to kick ass?

Don’t get me wrong. I love the Asian race, but every race has its inferiors.

47 Comments

1. Idiots will be idiots and we allow them the luxury of voicing their lunacy here in this country. Publishing is a completely different matter. It was certainly NOT right of Asian Week to print this. Expect big blowback on them for it.

Comment by Len Bok — February 27, 2007 @ 10:40 am

2. Dear Mr. Eng,

you sound resentful and confused. I understand how you feel. the world is a mirror of our own darkest impulses. when we are confused within, then the world around us seems frightful and horrid. when we are calm, we see in others what is best in ourselves. this morning it was sunny here, then the clouds came, and the rain. soon it will be spring. since you are also concerned about religion, perhaps you will understand me.

sincerely,

a Korean Buddhist guy who looks more to black people for cultural guidance about living in America than to the “Asian American leadership” which rarely ever speaks to my heart

Comment by Michael Kim — February 27, 2007 @ 11:26 am

3. Asians didn’t slaughter the Ruskies. There was one decisiive naval battle and that was it. The japs were using ships built by the British and their officers were trained by British naval officers.
    Japs showed huge balls at Okinawa.

Comment by Quinn — February 27, 2007 @ 11:36 am

4. penis envy?…

Comment by Reg Denny — February 27, 2007 @ 11:36 am

5. [edited for clarity]

Dear Mr. Eng,

You sound resentful and confused. I understand how you feel. The world is a mirror of our own darkest selves. When we are confused within, all our own failures appear in phantom “others” and this blinds us to the real pressing dangers to society and our sustained well being. When we are calm, when we remember how to face sadness and pain without fear, we see in others what is best in ourselves. This morning it was sunny here, then the clouds came, and the rain. Soon it will be spring. Since you are also concerned about religion, perhaps you will understand me.

Sincerely,

Comment by Michael Kim — February 27, 2007 @ 1:39 pm

6. Thank you Mr. Eng for expressing what most folks secretly agree with. It’s important to understand the thinking of other races and ethnicities. I am a Caucasian/European. Maybe as a Caucasian I too can now write “Why I hate Blacks.” Or “Why I hate Israelis”, boy do I hate them! Funny, I don’t hate Asians. But what is important here is that groups understand and hear why they are disliked by other groups. Maybe it will open all of our eyes!

Comment by Robert — February 27, 2007 @ 1:39 pm

7. The only problem with the Asian race today is interracial dating, marriage, and breeding. All other concerns are secondary. A community people cannot have issues, concerns, or problems if it doesn’t exist, and the long-term effect (i.e., in terms of generations, not in terms of your own life span) of a tiny minority breeding in massive numbers with a vastly larger majority is the assimilation/genocide of the minority. In case any of you are still wondering, we Asian Americans are that minority.

Why do Asians miscegenate in such large numbers? I want to illuminate one reason (among many): we are the most naive and sheeplike of all the races. We accept and practice the ideologies that are presented to us in the media and in the educational system, without understanding that these are radical ideas practiced only by a tiny minority of people, and that the vast majority of regular white people do not adhere to them, even if they accept them superficially. For example, we frequently hear that whites encourage their children to date and marry anyone, no matter their color, or creed, or whatnot, whereas Asian families “refuse to accept” interracial dating or marriage. This belief in the holiness of race-mixing is pounded into our skulls every day, especially on TV and in film, and in the print media. And yet how many whites actually engage in this behavior? Census Bureau data indicate that, in a country that’s 35% non-white, roughly 97% of all married whites are married to other whites. The truth is that there is still resistance to race-mixing within the white community, even in this age of multicultural enlightenment. The other day, a (white) friend of mine explained to me that his father had told his sister that she ever even dated a black male, he’d kill him on the spot. When’s the last time you heard about an Asian father saying analogously to his daughter?

Of course, in a society where whites hold the power and tend to live together, there is less of a need for explicit opposition to race-mixing. Whites exhibit healthy racial nationalism by always moving away from non-white areas, and by almost always marrying within their race, even if relatively few of them are explicitly opposed to the notion of interracial marriage.

Getting back on track, naive and sheeplike Asians are led to believe that these fairy tales about diversity and multiculturalism are actually reality, and so whereas the liberal white usually marries another white and lives in an exclusive, more or less all-white gated community, the liberal Asian (usually a woman) marries a white or a black and then moves into their community. More than any other race, Asians are practicing what the Jews are preaching*, and in time it may be the death of them.

*Although liberals come in all colors, the most important liberals — the influential academics, the media moguls, the Hollywood writers, etc — are predominantly Jewish. This is simply an observation, but given that we’re exploring differences in behavior along racial or ethnic lines, it has the potential to be relevant.

Comment by KJY — February 27, 2007 @ 2:34 pm

8. “I want to illuminate one reason (among many): we are the most naive and sheeplike of all the races.”

Impossible. Whites are the most naive and sheeplike of all races. As a matter of proof, I offer this: Asia isnt overrun by 3rd world mudpeople with fairy tales of prosecution to tell. Asians detest weakness and weak people in general. Whites worship it (see jesus, loser extraordinaire)

Comment by whiteboi — February 27, 2007 @ 4:51 pm

9. White nations are the ones disapearing because of immigration, low birth rates, and mixed marriages. At least japan doesn’t have negroes or mestizos!

Comment by William — February 27, 2007 @ 6:56 pm

10. And to the guy that didn’t think Russia got beaten hard…even old history books from the 1930s declare Russia got it’s ass handed to them…too many white nationalists try to rewrite history/diminish Asian or Indian or Arab acheivements documented in our own European history…similarly to how blacks seem to think that Egypt and several other civilizations were all black…idiotic revisionism is shameful, no matter the race.

Comment by William — February 27, 2007 @ 6:59 pm

11. Kenneth Eng (Hey Ken – whats with the wester name?) is the social equivalent of Joey Tai of ‘Year of the Dragon’ fame. – hell bent on breaking taboo’s and societal norms. Like Tai, he’s a self-destructor.

Comment by Stanley White — February 27, 2007 @ 7:44 pm

12. Maybe he should give one of those “rosie”-apologies.

“I apologize if what I said hurt anyone. It was a joke, and I’m sorry if you did not understand the joke.”

Comment by Jake — February 27, 2007 @ 9:08 pm

13. I don’t see Asians sucking up or imitating anyone. What I see is a people who are very intelligent and respectful. When others want to call you slurs or fight you they are showing a feeling of indignant displeasure or persistent ill will towards themselves, and the only way to feel better is to put you or others down.

Comment by keith — February 28, 2007 @ 4:26 am

14. “White nations are the ones disapearing because of immigration, low birth rates, and mixed marriages. At least japan doesn’t have negroes or mestizos!”

East Asian nations actually have lower fertility rates, on average. No developed East Asian country has a fertility rate above 1.57 (Taiwan), and the three countries with the lowest fertility rates in the world are Singapore, Macau, and Hong Kong (source: CIA World Factbook 2006).

As for mixed marriages, as I said before, only 3% of married whites in America are married to non-whites, but the Korea Times is claiming that mixed marriages account for 13.6% of the total in South Korea, even though non-Koreans are supposedly less than 1% of the country’s population (source: http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/nation/200604/kt2006040717233511990.htm).

White nations do face the massive threat of large-scale immigration from non-white countries, but it seems that the liberals are working on opening Japan and the rest of East Asia up too, though admittedly immigration will probably never be as bad a problem there as it is in the West.

Comment by KJY — February 28, 2007 @ 11:05 am

15. HEY WHITEBOI,

Noticed your comment on Jesus the ‘loser extraordinare’. Would love to see you take a cheap shot at Islam and Mohammed (of course not from behind your keyboard in which you hide). Doesn’t the propechy say he’s gonna come back and annihilate the wicked next time? You ignoramus.

Comment by Geoff Sgate — February 28, 2007 @ 6:31 pm

16. As a black woman, I am offended by Kenneth Eng’s article. However, he is not the only racist person. Some of these comments post here regarding his article are also incredibly racist and certainly do not facilitate better understanding of racial differences. Furthermore, stereotypes serve no useful purpose in eliminating racism. One method of eliminating racism, prejudice, and hatred is to judge everyone on individual merit or demerit and not by group affiliation. Stop the hate adn let’s come together.

Comment by Paula — February 28, 2007 @ 6:41 pm

17. The percentage of mixed marriages for whites, AT A GLOBAL LEVEL, is probably the highest. The high rate in South Korea makes little sense, but if true, is mostly mixed marriages with other orientals. A korean with a vietnamese is probably like a greek with a swede…not racially mixed. Racially mixed marriages are almost non existent in east asia.

About low birth rates…for large nations, spain, germany and italy have lower birth rates than china, south korea and even japan…and more importantly…for longer periods of time (so there isn’t a chunky cohort in their 30s that will at least keep the population afloat a bit longer). But the key thing is this…the east asian countries don’t have mass forced immigration of other races into their countries…in the long run they can survive as a people, even if their populations do contract a bit.

Comment by William — February 28, 2007 @ 8:29 pm

18. …a little too much freedom of speech going on here – you folks are gonna scare hell outta the liberals!

Comment by tmj — March 1, 2007 @ 12:17 pm

19. Dear Kenneth:

Great job! Don’t let anyone tell you what to believe!

Comment by Sheng C. — March 1, 2007 @ 2:03 pm

20. You wong, fwend. But bilyon chineese men kan’t be wong.

Comment by Big Wong Too — March 1, 2007 @ 2:28 pm

21. As a black lesbian trans-gender feminist handicapped American illegal immigrant, and member of the comminust party, I am deeply offended that you have not written any articles on why you hate ME!

Comment by Rondell Tyrone Williams — March 1, 2007 @ 2:31 pm

22. BEING A BLACKMAN I TAKE SPECIAL OFFENCE TO ANY WHITEMAN WHO CLAIMS THAT BLACKS ARE A WEEK RACE. FIRST OF ALL WHITES SPENT THEIR ENTIRE TIME HERE IN THE AMERICA’S TRYING TO KEEP BLACKS FROM BEING ON A LEVEL PLAYING FEILD AS THEY, I.E, LEARNING HOW TO READ, BREAKING UP OUR FAMILIE’S, PREVENTING OUR VOTE ETC….. THAT DOESN’T SEEM LIKE A SUPERIOR RACE OF PEOPLE TO ME. THAT SEEMS TO ME LIKE A COWARDLY SCARED RACE WHO DIDN’T WANT TO COMPETE. PRIVILEGE IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY WITH WHITES. WITHOUT IT, WHITES WOULD HAVE DISSAPEARED OFF OF THE EARTH MUCH SOONER THAN THEY EVENTUALLY GOING TO ANYWAY. OUR MELANIN WILL EVENTUALLY WIPE YOU OUT. THATS WHY YOU HAVE TO LIE AND SAY BLACK MEN HAVE AIDS AND SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES? TO KEEP WHITE WOMAN FROM THE “TALL, DARK, AND HANDSOME, BLACK MEN WITH OUR BIG (YOU KNOW WHATS!) THAT THEY LOVE!!!

Comment by BLACKMAN — March 1, 2007 @ 2:55 pm

23. Blackman, piss off. And turn off that stupid capslock key. You make yourself look like more of an idiot than you really are. The playing fields level. In fact, its actually quite tilted in your favor. Companies hire you to meet quotas, universities will accept you to gain diversity, and white people (other than me) will always be afraid to insult you because they’ll be guilty about what they did to you 200 or so years ago. Grow up. I also love how you get PMS with ‘DA WHI-MAN’ even though it was an asian who wrote this article.

Comment by Matt — March 1, 2007 @ 9:56 pm

24. Who cares. He can feel however he wants to. I don’t care what race you are, some people are just to ignorant to understand “don’t judge a book by its cover”

The fact remains, he can say, and Feel however he wants about anyone, or anything.

-Black guy

Comment by SomeRandomBlackguy — March 2, 2007 @ 1:38 am

25. If any of these opinions were written by someone (of any race) over the age of 30 it would be more of a concern. Mr. Eng is really too young to have learned very much about the things he writes of black people. Notice he most frequently cites his experiences as a high school student to support his positions. He’s entitled to his opinoions but people should take little offense at his writings because they lack substance. It’s like when a 3-year-old calls someone a “poo-poo head.” He may be right but he doesn’t know why. For instance, enslaved Africans in the Americas did fight back. When Mr. Eng reads more, he will know of these stories, from large-scaled armed rebellion to glass in Master’s dinner. The Maroons in Jamaica were never, ever conquered. And it took a great deal of fortitude to survive slavery. Mr. Eng’s thesis that only weak people could endure such torment is illogical. Demonizing the people who survived abuse is like criticizing the Japanese for being the “only people ever to have a nuclear device detonated upon them.” Extrapolating that Asians are somehow inferior because of the abuse they survived at Hiroshima and Nagasaki is nonsensical — those events say more about the people who dropped the bomb (Americans) than those who had it dropped upon them. Same with slavery. So I suggest we all take Mr. Eng’s opinions for what they are. When he knows more, perhaps his views will evolve. If he learns more history and uses more logic in his analysis and still comes to the same conclusions it will be a sad time. If he learns more history and uses more logic in his analysis and uses a lofty position to misuse others based upon these ideas, he will have become dangerous. Until then, he is what most youths are: uninformed, misinformed and brimming with confidence about it.

Comment by Blacksmith — March 2, 2007 @ 6:21 am

26. Blacksmith’s comments are right on regarding Mr. Eng. Hopefully Asian Week will itself publish an editorial criticising Eng’s views and their own truly stupid lapse in publishing his silly rant.

As someone in a mixed race marriage (I see no reason to describe the specifics of the mixing), I’m troubled by some of the comments “keeping score” on who is mixing and implying its a bad thing. What are we worried about losing via the mixing? Can’t anything of value be kept (and even shared) by those who value it? (And I’m hoping the value isn’t being “Black,” “Japanese” or “Italian” per se, but rather a truly noble value held by a given tradition)

We are too short-sighted about who we as humans really are in the big picture and about what is important. We are all the same. Racial and cultural differences are and have always been small and transitory when looked at in the long view. I’m not saying they should be ignored from a historical or societal standpoint, but to keep score about whose marrying who and to imply that mixing is bad is silly.

Those that fall in love with others of other races are sure doing a lot more for human understanding than Mr. Eng or some of those who have commented.

Comment by Interested Observer — March 2, 2007 @ 10:01 am

27. Don’t forget, Arab muslims also enslaved black africans. Muhammed even owned black slaves. That’s way back in the 7th century.

Comment by whatever — March 2, 2007 @ 12:09 pm

28. I also agree with both Blacksmith and Interested Observer. It’s interesting that Asian Week was able to post this article by a person that obviously didn’t know what he was talking about, and not be sued. It’s understandable that there will be small minded people like those here that have left these comments bashing other races. In every race there is some degree of prejudice but there are many more people out there that look past the skin color and see the person for who they really are. As a person that comes from a background where most of my immediate family (don’t know my distance relatives at the moment) have married interracially I was fortunate that I did not have to be infected by this kind of hatred. It’s truly like a disease. But it wasn’t just about blacks that upset me about this article. Bashing other races disturbed me as well. Feeling sick about Asians imitating Black??? And this coming from a person speaking English. I don’t know what Asian Nationality he is but I’m willing to bet English isn’t his native tongue. But in the end I am comforted to know that my wife and I will be bringing into this world another living being that will also not have this infection not embedded in him or her and in the future small minded people like that will be just a distant memory forgotten.

Comment by Black American — March 2, 2007 @ 1:35 pm

29. Mr Eng is not at fault for the views he has. He is very young and will hopefully learn more about the histories of his neighbors as he grows up. The real responsibility lies with Asian Week. Though the printed press is an industry that is currently reinventing itself, there is still a considerable amount of power that this medium has. The publishers need to do the right thing and sack the editor that apporved this artical.

Comment by steve (a white guy with an asian wife) — March 2, 2007 @ 2:41 pm

30. No Matt you “PISS OFF”, that “bull shit” your talking is out dated and tired. Everyone knows “including you” that Blacks have been through the greatest Holocaust that man has ever witnessed. Mr. Eng omited the fact that Millions of Africans died in the Middle Passage attempting to escape slavery. Millions more died in the woods and fields of the south. The Civil Rights movement was the single greatest show of resistance to oppression this planet has ever seen, and everyone benefited from our movement, “even White Woman” whom your fellow white men treated like shit also, which is why the womans movement started in the first place. Ignorance is bliss, and you and Mr. Eng are smoking “Crack” in it. You cry because you cant go to school because campuses choose diversity over the bordem bullshit of just whites fudging, ass kissing and faking their way through college because some White Professor has sympathy for your sorry work ethic. You make me sick you sorry sack of shit.

Comment by BLACKMAN — March 2, 2007 @ 6:02 pm

31. is this a conspiracy or what? Asians usually keep very low profile in order to survive in this country, publishing tons of articles like Mr. Eng’s is definitely not a good strategy.
    But if not even one Asian acts like Mr. Eng, that is also not normal. It is more like that someone is trying to release a signal “Master, you see, our pets are fight with each other, you don’t have to worry about your dominant position.”

Comment by Lab Rat — March 2, 2007 @ 10:10 pm

32. It’s 2007 and we’re still concerned about race, “mixing” of races, and ignorant comments by uneducated individuals who couldn’t support an argument even if they tried? Please, what a waiste of my time. I just waisted a minute trying to understand the ignorance level of a complete idiot. In order to understand ignorance, one must become ignorant. I do not have the time. Go ahead and accept the world as it is given to you. It takes a human being with character, knowledge, and intellect to see past color and admire the content & character of individuals.

Comment by Does it really matter — March 3, 2007 @ 1:48 pm

33. Mr eng was inlove with a black man and the blackman breaks is heart, that is why he is saying all these things about what he thinks about blackman.

Comment by trevor — March 3, 2007 @ 2:15 pm

34. Man-o-Man,

You people get bent out of shape over the most futile remarks. I would not even waste my time refuting someone that makes those type of remarks. He needs a friend; and has obviously been damaged emotionally; and possibly physically.

Hey buddy, I will first ask God to forgive you; for you know not what you do. May he give you an understanding of what the real purpose of life is. JESUS CHRIST.

There are more important things to be concerned about my man. You may not believe me, but Christ died for the very sins you are know committing. Repent, and be baptised, that you my be saved. Hey, at the end of the day thats the only thing that will matter. You may laugh, and call me names, but if you receive Christ as your savior, you will thank me.

So long……

EFF

Comment by inantmode — March 4, 2007 @ 5:36 am

35. what! brokeblack mountain.
    quote:trevor”Mr eng was inlove with a black man and the blackman breaks is heart, that is why he is saying all these things about what he thinks about blackman.”

Comment by Lab Rat — March 4, 2007 @ 1:44 pm

36. We as a race, need to stop the mixing of our pure asian blood with the dark blood of the whites and blacks.

Comment by dontmixguy — March 5, 2007 @ 6:55 pm

37. It’s interesting how you managed to talking yourself into believing Asian are a pure blood race dontmixguy, especially since the human race originated in Africa and migrated across the work adjusting their physical attributes to meet the climates they settled in. Also which Asian nationality are you referring to? You can’t be referring to Filipinos, including my wife, who are a majority native Asian and Spanish mix…

Comment by Black American — March 7, 2007 @ 12:50 pm

38. Interesting piece of work. Although I am white, I can certainly relate to what your saying. If I wrote a piece from a white person’s point of view it would be very similar to yours.
    However, I think that Asians and Whites should not spend time bickering. We need to do what is good for our respective countries. Unfortunately, it seems that there are forces in this world which one day want to destroy both the European and Asian races.

Comment by Patrick — March 9, 2007 @ 6:48 pm

39. Wonderful, let it be said and let it be exposed, this guy wrote what many felt, despite of the fact that his carreer was going to be destroyed and many clowns would atack him for his “lack of sensibility”. Well done let`s hope many more can rise up and speak truth in the face of this decadent and worthless society that wants to force the image of articulate and well groomed negroes to all of us.
    No to brainwashing, NO to forced integration,No to Political correctness and manipulation.

Comment by Daniel Gonzalez Buitrago — March 10, 2007 @ 6:38 pm

40. Balckman, I find it rather funny that you feel the “playing field” is tilted in favor of the whites. Theres a little piece of legislation that gives you, the black man an advantage, maybe youve heard of it. Its called affirmative action,you know, where the less qualified black individual is hired over the efficiently qualified applicant in order to avoid a discrimination lawsuit. Slavery ended how many hundreds of years ago, and here you still stand, in the familiar stance of your forefathers, blaming the white man for your short comings. However if you are looking to blame a race for slavery, blame your black ancesters who sold your great great great great great gandfather/grandmother into slavery. As far as your comment on breading out the whites, yes you are, however its very easy to do when your not man enough to take responcibility for the children which you help to create. If you want to prove to the world that you are not the social parasite that i personaly think you are, be a man and support your children. What i find most entertaining however, is your typical last remark, “black men with our big you know whats”, If that is all you have to be pround of you really need to reevaluate your life. Its quite sad to see a man of any age having only his penis to brag about. Heres one for ya, my bank account is bigger than your penis, as well as my IQ, credit score, etc. etc. etc. This could go on for hours. As far as competition goes, vote to have affirmative action abolished, and we’ll see what happens. Still feeling competetive? Lets face it the blacks can’t handle competition, the black on black murder statistics support that. You can’t even get along with each other long enough to be neighbors.

Comment by white man — March 11, 2007 @ 10:50 am

41. posted by black man:
    The Civil Rights movement was the single greatest show of resistance to oppression this planet has ever seen.

HMMMMMM, uh wasn’t gandhis struggle against british oppression, not only lager in scale, but lasted longer? from 1891 to 1947, thats how many years? 56 if my math is correct. How many years did the civil rights movement last? 1955 to 1968 thats how many years? 13 if my math is correct. Once again you have your facts turned around and upside down. Its called a history book, pick one up and read it, maybe you’ll learn something. Their has been oppressed people since the beginning of recorded history, so come down off the cross we need the wood. The black people were not the most oppressed poeple on the entire planet, as you would have us believe. They just complain about it more than any other race on the face of the planet. Let me ask you this, What was it like to be a slave? Cant answer that can you. do you know why? YOU WERE NEVER A FUCKING SLAVE, YOU HAVE HAD FAR MORE PRIVILEGES AVAILABLE TO YOU THAN THE GENERATIONS BEFORE YOU! Yet here we are listening to you complain about how oppressed you are. Well, theres a simple solution if you don’t like it here. LEAVE, go back to you beloved african nation and see how good you have it there. As far as racism goes, why doesn’t the United Negro College Fund give scholarships to whites? But every other scholarship commitee in the country bases their awards on merit, not skin color. Racist? Seems so to me. But you don’t want to talk about that do ya. It’s not racism if it works to your races advantage, but let someone exclude a black person, and holy shit weve commited a major atrocity. Grow up, get a job, quit dragging up the same old rhetoric we’ve been hearing for the last 40 years. Get over it. your not a slave, you’ve never been a slave, you probably couldn’t even name a member of your family that has been a slave, so stop your crying.

Comment by white man — March 11, 2007 @ 11:12 am

42. your thread is a piece of shit. plain and simple. you based everything you say on your own narrow-minded experiences, and half of you say isn’t really how the world works.
    You said that it took blacks 300 years to get rid of slavery but you forget that they where fighting back from the very begining. And the comment on Asians imitating black (negro- as you so rudely put it)slangs… you forget that everyone who feels like talking like the sterotypical black man uses those slangs. Everyone.

Comment by Augusta — March 11, 2007 @ 11:14 am

43. As an asian american, I am appalled by comments made by Mr. Eng. He obviously is too young(naive)to experience or direct contact with the African American community. I have Black friends, and been doing business in the Black community. For Mr.Eng to explicitly voiced his generialisation about African American is totally uncallful, and crap. He should take a lession in black history, and have a better understanding of African American people before he opened his big mouth. What an idiot the author made himself….

Comment by ST — March 12, 2007 @ 1:06 am

44. I’m not at all as old as Mr. Eng may be, but I’m definitely not as naive as any (insert race here) supremacist would have you believe. In my opinion, every person on this thread who is guilty of bashing a certain race (yes, including BLACKMAN) generalized too much. I, a black teen at the age of fifteen (hey, that rhymed!) am just as intelligent and conscientious as my peers of other race, and we judge each other by strength of character. Why can’t you adults? For shame!

Comment by A Black-Briton — March 14, 2007 @ 2:05 pm

45. P.S. Neither Gandhi nor King harboured hatred or disgust against any race. As long as the ‘angry’ people on this thread have those twisted, ignorant views of entire populations, PLEASE refrain from playing those cards. However, this shit’s getting interesting, so keep playin’ ‘em. But seriously, can’t we all just get along? We’ve all got time to kill until total intergration. Although, it won’t happen if meanie race- bashers and insufferable race-whiners/planks exist. Ciao for now.

Comment by A Black-Briton — March 14, 2007 @ 2:32 pm

46. I, personaly, don’t see why this is such a big shock. The United States of America has been racist since day one. The US has been racist to everyone who’s stepped foot in this country, white people too. Italians, Chinese, Japanese, Mexicans, Irish, Polish, and Blacks…all have been discriminated against in this country. Sure the degree of racism has gone down drastically, but it still exists. People need to stop being so fragile, you can’t let everyone’s nasty comments get to you. If thats how Mr. Eng feels, then so be it. Most of the people on this site will probably never meet the man anyway, why would you let a stranger get to you? I’m not saying racism is right, but the racism of yesterday and the racism of today are two different things. We dont have to sit in the back of the bus anymore, we can earn educations now, we can qualify to buy a house now, we can run our own businesses now. These things are true for everyone now, not just blacks but anyone living in the US no matter where you’re from or what you worship. We, as Americans, need to be supportive of each other instead of always trying to compare this and that and what they have and how they talk etc. etc. I believe America is a diverse land, full of diverse people who, if they would come together and see past race, could be capable of extraordinary things. Racism is wrong, so was slavery, but that was in the past and it shouldn’t rule our future. We need to move forward and erase the hate.

Comment by Countrygirl — March 15, 2007 @ 11:42 am

47. See what happens, it took one person to say something about a race and all hell breaks loose. I can understand Mr. Eng’s feelings, being black myself, some days I wish I was another race. As black people sometimes we don’t try to better ourselves, some of us want to stay in the ghetto, and by being ghetto it makes the rest of us who aren’t look like they are. Now on the other hand I can sympathize with everyone else who thinks that he is wrong. You shouldn’t hate a race because what a few people did, a few people do not represent the race as a whole. There are people who were brought up in a house hold where they were taught to respect everyone and maybe love everyone. I was brought up like that. Some were brought up as to only like your race and your race only and none other. It just depends on how someone was brought up. So please if you plan to have children, just raise them to respect people and their cultures, feelings, etc. Now Mr. Eng maybe just ignorant or confused NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE HATE ASIANS. Why do you think that there are black people who are married to asians. And if asians are supposed to be disgusted with black people why are there most people in Asia, like Japan and South Korea adopting the clothing style, dances, hairstyles, like black people. So if you look at it Blacks are a major influence on when it comes to culture.

Comment by Chelsea — March 15, 2007 @ 7:24 pm

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.