Here’s the IE 7 Beta 3 analysis I was writing up.
A few notes:
- It’s comparative versus competitive because we want to keep things friendly :).
- Extreme Tech’s article comparing Firefox 2, IE 7, and Opera 9 is a great read.
- Another review by Paul Thurrott
- I want to do a high level feature by feature comparison (from a marketing perspective) as well since that’s a nice way to look at these products. I’ll do that in a little while, there’s a bit of that in the Extreme Tech article.
- Feature versus feature can be blown out much further in the full on comparison between user interactions. That work should get done on some of the key features. (This means getting a UE and UI designer together and making those pretty interaction graphs that are huge and can get posted on to walls so people can see what the heck is actually going on.)
Enjoy (if you’re into this kind of stuff)!