I’m back from the snowboarding trip @Kirkwood. My wife and I left with the “firm” on Friday afternoon to go up to Kirkwood. We went snowboarding pretty much all day Saturday (I’m really sore today), kicked back on Sunday morning and left in the afternoon and now back to doing some work.
The snowboarding trip was fun, just did the bunny slopes and got the hang of it after a couple runs down the slope. Nothing too exciting though it was definitely fun and exhausting.
Some more thoughts:
– Snowboarding in the Spring is fun, not too busy, sunny and hot, and the snow isn’t too slushy or hard just yet.
– This is a great time of the year to buy snow gear.
– I finally did get a chance to hear Mitchell on NPR Science Friday. She did a *great* job.
– I also downloaded the lastest Thunderbird and was pleasantly surprised to see inline spell checking when composing email. Very happy! Apparently it got checked-in last January but turned on by default recently.
– Noticed there was more talk about the Seamonkey plans. Ack.
– And this is going to be just a very busy week at work capped off by a Half Ironman this Saturday @Lake San Antonio aka the Wildflower course.
Hmm…this week is going to be fun.